mercredi 31 mars 2004

These are a few of my favourite things...

Inspired by Dave's wonderful list entitled "Who Reads What", I decided to make a list of some of the books that have changed either my heart, soul, or mind these last few years:

- A Skeleton in God's Closet by Paul L. Maier
- Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology by Gregory A. Boyd and Paul R. Eddy
- Bamboo and Lace by Lori Wick
- Edge of Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- He Chose the Nails by Max Lucado
- Jesus Freaks: Stories of Those Who Stood for Jesus by dc Talk and the Voice of the Martyrs
- Making Choices: Practical Wisdom for Everyday Moral Decisions by Peter Kreeft
- Miracles by C.S. Lewis
- Money, Possessions and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- Operation World: When We Pray God Works by Patrick Johnstone and Jason Mandryk
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement: A Reader edited by Ralph D. Winter and Steven C. Hawthorne
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Seven Myths about Christianity by Dale and Sandy Larsen
- Sharing the Truth in Love: The Uniqueness of Christ in an Anything-Goes World by Ajith Fernando
- Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence for Every Believer by J. Oswald Sanders
- The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus by Lee Strobel
- The Celtic Way of Evangelism: How Christianity Can Reach the West...Again by George G. Hunter III
- The Community of the Beloved Disciple: The Life, Loves, and Hates of an Individual Church in New Testament Times by Raymond E. Brown
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

These are just a few of the ones I have in my mind right now. And of course, the one book that has shaped my character, molded my mind, touched my heart, and changed my soul: The Holy Bible. You didn't think I'd leave that one out, did you? :)

Update: How could I forget fiction?!

[Listening to: Sunday Bloody Sunday - Pillar - In the Name of Love (04:05)]

Libellés :