jeudi 25 mars 2004

In a few weeks

Sorry, Safari users about the fact that my sidebar messes up my page. I do eventually want to get it compatible with all browsers, but because it's nearing the end of the semester and I'm behind in every single one of my classes, I won't be able to get around to it for a while. Just when I thought my work was done :) Nah, I don't mind doing whatever it takes to get this page loading fast and looking normal. It'll be worth it.

"Feels like summertime
Sun is shining on my face
Feels like summertime
Never want to leave this place
But if I can't go now
I know someday, somehow
You will take me there
Cast away my burdens
Take away my cares"
- Audio Adrenaline "Summertime"


It's beginning to feel like summer! Just a few more weeks of school, that's what I keep telling myself.