dimanche 7 mars 2004

Becoming domestic

This last week has been an experiment in growing up for me. You see, even though I do some chores at home, I've largely gotten away with not having to do as much as other kids usually would. Comes with the whole only-child-spoiled-brat territory right (maybe not). I've always done homework or studied instead but now I can't really do that. And it's so much work! I can't believe how many things there are to do at home and the amount of errands that have to be run. I'm sure I sound like a wimpy kid here, but I think household duties should be classified into a career of its own. I guess this is what I have to look forward to! I can only conclude then that my scholarly pursuits will have to be put aside while I attempt to figure this all out.

[Listening to: RadioU - The RadioU Network - (11:26)]