mardi 10 février 2004

What is love? No, not that song

I feel much better today; thanks for praying! What an encouraging day I've had so far. How can I ever doubt His goodness in the midst of trouble and pain?

I thought I'd share some wonderful quotes I got in an email last night from Mikey's Funnies. They are answers that came from little kids when asked, "What is Love?"

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day." Noelle - age 7
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - age 6
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - age 5
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." Billy - age 4
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." Jessica - age 8


[Listening to: Oh Draw Me Lord - Selah - Press On (03:20)]