mercredi 11 février 2004

Homework blues

Well, I guess I'm "forced" to work on my annotated bibliography now :) My mom is hanging out in my room, watching some TV so I'm just typing away instead of studying on my comfy bed for my midterm tomorrow morning. For some horrible reason, the APA site has gone down and now I've lost five of my sources for my paper. I've also forgotten everything about APA style since high school. Oh well, God is gracious and I still have until three in the morning to do all this.

I've been meaning to post this for a while since it actually happened to me. You know you've been on the computer for far too long when you're watching TV and you start moving the remote control around so that the 'screensaver' doesn't appear suddenly in the middle of your show. Uh huh, I'm a geek.

[Listening to: So Help Me God - dc Talk - Welcome to the Freak Show: Live in Concert (04:28)]

Libellés :