mercredi 4 février 2004

2 for 1 deal

Something about February 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Birthdays and engagements. Yesterday (technically), my friend had her 2nd decade birthday, and I found out that a couple in the youth staff at church got engaged as well. Today (technically), my boss' son is turning 2 and I read that Kim is engaged to Clay. And two days ago, it was a girl in my life group's birthday and I heard that my friend's younger sister was engaged. I'm seeing a pattern here.... Actually, the only reason I post all these engagement announcements on here is because I am so forgetful and they serve as reminders for actually attending their weddings, in town at least. Oh and my other friend Jen is engaged as well. I'm going to have to create some sort of reminder list now!

Emergency prayer request: A girl who was in my small group last year has just seriously converted to Mormonism. My college is devastated about this. We are all in shock and we are praying for her protection. Please lift her up as she has been severing her contact with her friends from here. Pray that she will return to Christ. Thank you.

[Listening to: More Than Fine - Switchfoot - The Beautiful Let Down (04:15)]