jeudi 1 janvier 2004

Happy new year!

It's 2004! My, hasn't time flown by. I'll be spending New Year's Day tomorrow with my best friend, Lissa, and we'll be sending off my good friend, Gozo, for her missions trip to Guatemala. It's going to be so hard not seeing her for the next few months but we all know that God has called her to serve in this place and that there will be ministry that will bless Him and the people there. Please pray that she will have safe travels, that she'll be able to feel at home with the people she works with right away, and that the people she will come into contact with will have softened hearts towards God and the gospel.

I just got back from watching movies at Lissa's house. I rang in the new year with her family, which was fun :) Well, I need to be getting to bed now so I wish you and all your loved ones a beautiful new year. May you grow even deeper in love with Jesus and for each other. It's a new beginning full of faithful promises.

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
- Ecclesiastes 3:11