lundi 5 janvier 2004

Avoiding school

Today is the first day of classes. I'm not sure I'm ready for another semester. I wasn't even ready for Christmas break and it's already come and gone. I have a feeling that by the time I'm actually ready for school, it'll be summer break. Now that wouldn't be so bad!

I am so behind in responding to all my emails. My inbox is stuffed and I keep getting warnings that if I don't clear it out, they will clear it out for me. I know that sometimes people think you're ticked off at them if you don't reply immediately, but I don't think that way. If a friend doesn't get back to me until a week later (providing it's not a time-pressed issue), I accept that. People have a life outside of their email. I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to little things like this. It's too bad that not everyone acts the same way towards me though. My lackadaisical approach to emailing has gotten me in more than enough trouble over the years. Perhaps that's another resolution I need to work on.