jeudi 25 décembre 2003

World Idol

I'm watching World Idol right now, and I must say, it's pretty neat to see international cooperation on a television show competition. For us here in Canada, it's hosted by Ben Mulroney, but the idea that there's an individual host for each country seems a bit tedious with eleven times the work. I mean, it makes sense, yet there would be a lot of editing and extra filming trying to put it all together for the participating countries. How would all the hosts introduce each contestant and talk to the judging panel all at once? Hmmm.

I remember the lively discussions on Darren's blog about the Australian Idol, Guy Sebastian. And now that I've heard him sing, I can see why Australians are so proud of him :) So far, I've only heard Alexander Klaws, Guy Sebastian and Diana Karazon sing and I'm looking forward to the rest! I'm also hoping that Ryan Malcolm will do a fine job representing Canada to the rest of the world. But so far, my vote would go to Guy. This is going to be a great show!

Libellés : ,