mercredi 31 décembre 2003

Random surfing

In the spirit of linking... here's some more:

- Michelle poses an eternal question (at least in my mind): What is up with Ryan Malcolm providing the closed captioning on practically everything on CTV? I hope you find the answer for us all!
- We made it to the big time! Well, at least on a comic strip, but someone from this grand city invoked some sort of a response.
- Apparently, "moving film production to Canada [is] 'obscene'".
- Be nice to smart people. And if you make them valedictorian of your class, be prepared for what may be said. (Source: DYL)
- You know all about the "Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter" but have you seen the "Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Son"?
- Got this from one of my youth. It may possibly be offensive, but it's a great site to check out if you want to see some of the stickers, posters, graffiti, stencils, and anti-war street art seen around the streets of New York.
- "Is Your Child Spoiled Rotten?" Unfortunately, I fall into this category :(

Libellés :