dimanche 21 décembre 2003

Oh my...

I just found out about this program two minutes ago by surfing around on some random blogs. I'm kicking myself because I didn't know about this a few years ago. Just like I didn't know about the program I've applied for as well. Seriously, I feel like I've missed out on all these wonderful programs I could have been in. I'm questioning if what I've been doing for the last few years has been a part of God's will. I know God's leading me in that direction, but why didn't I know about them when I graduated high school? Have I spent these years in vain? Or did He intend that I do what I've been doing?

Right now, I'm confused and I regret that I didn't spend more time figuring out what I wanted to do when I had the chance. I'm also thinking that there's still time for me to possibly go to Briercrest to be in that program. Ugh, I have no idea what to do now!

Libellés :