mardi 16 décembre 2003

Lord of the Rings!

Isn't this fantastic?! Lissa got us tickets a few weeks ago and she took this picture for me to post :)

That's right, the 12 am showing! TONIGHT! We're meeting at 9 at the theatre after she gets off work but her coworkers will have been waiting since 6pm! I can't wait; it's going to be a great night tonight! A little lacking in sleep but that's alright with me!

My school is also putting on a Lord of the Rings party this evening where they're showing the extended editions of "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers". It'll be shown on the wall fullscreen from one side to the other! I'd love to go, but I'll have to see how my day pans out and if I can finish my resource files in time. Speaking of which, I should finish them right now!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla (Link via: the cheese)

Some other LotR fun stuff:
- Take the Lord of the Rings Character Test
- Go to Chapters or any other bookstore and get some Lord of the Rings bookmarks, some of them have "the Ring" attached, which I am picking up later on today
- Go to these same bookstores and see if they're offering LotR tattoos. I went to McNally and Robinson's last year and got some free tattoos. Now I just have to find mine!
- Dress up for tonight. I won't be, but I'm going to run into tons later on!

Just some suggestions if you are going to the show tonight as well!

[Listening to: You Created - Caedmon's Call - Back Home (03:27)]

Libellés :