dimanche 28 décembre 2003

Decomposition

Lately, it's become increasingly difficult for me to craft words together. I'm not sure what it is, but I would like to be able to write (considering school starts in eight days). I remember coming back to school after Christmas break in elementary school - having to go through the process of writing. It felt as though I had to retrain my hand to write. The letters that my hand was creating seemed foreign to me, and took a few days to reach a place of familiarity within my fingers. That's how I feel now, except that it's my brain instead of my hand. Seeing as how it's going to be a new year, I should do something about my mind. Cleanse it, give it a thorough wash and set it out to dry. I need to be transformed by the renewing of my mind. It's clogged and jammed full of useless information that is hindering me from making sound decisions. Maybe when my gutterhead is washed fresh, I'll be able to compose once again.

[Listening to: No More - dc Talk - Nu Thang (03:38)]

Libellés :