lundi 29 décembre 2003

The best things come in books

Monday Memory thingy:

Remember "Reading Rainbow"? Yeah, best TV show ever. I used to watch it everyday when I was little. I don't think I ever missed a day either. I would always bring out paper to write on during the show, to take notes on the books they read and to make a list of books I needed to get out from the public library. And then every Saturday, I would spend the entire morning picking out books from my little list. The librarians knew me by face, and when I ended up working there later on, they teased me about being there each week. I still have scraps of paper everywhere with book titles and authors scribbled on them. I must have read at least half of all the books in the children's section of that library by the time I was done. I was the happiest kid when I was signing out books and reading a stack of them in my "reading chair". That's how I feel now, getting to read all these incredible books for school, except that I get credit for it as well :)

[Listening to: Lord Move, or Move Me - FFH - Found a Place (05:01)]

Libellés :