jeudi 25 septembre 2003

Whoa

I found out today that my church had a big scare this weekend. Please pray for a hedge of protection around the church and all its congregants and staff. I won't go into specifics since some of the media has already portrayed my church as something different than it really is, and I don't feel like having to respond to that.

Something I've been meaning to say for a while: If I hear or read the words "emergent" and "postmodern" one more time, I will scream, literally!

I've heard this song all summer and we've been singing it for a few weeks in youth and I love it!

"Hold me in Your arms
Never let me go
I wanna spend eternity with You
And now that You're near
Everything is different
Everything's so different, Lord
And I know I'm not the same
My life You've changed
And I wanna be with You
I wanna be with You"
- United Live "To The Ends of the Earth"

Libellés :