lundi 1 septembre 2003

VCRs are just... ugh!

Argh. Because I couldn't figure out in time how to preset my VCR, I missed the first episode of Promised Land today, which I've been waiting over half a year to tape. And the silly thing is, my parents were home at that time and they could have taped it for me, but I left the tape in my room. I am awfully frustrated because I came home 10 minutes into the show, and ack, it's just been a mess for me! Now I have to wait another year (or two) to get the first episode on tape. Or maybe I won't get the chance ever again if Vision TV decides not to re-air the series again. Oh boy, what an exciting life I have - getting upset over a missed episode. I just hope Vision will re-air it once again.

Other than that, it was a good day. I took a long walk into downtown with Lissa and it was tiring but worth it. Then we went to the park and hit the market for some food. I had my first taste of Gelato, which was stellar. We also got Slurpees and I introduced her to some Homestar cartoons which she is now addicted to. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow but I guess I have to. But I'm pretty happy that I'll get to see my friend Christy during her orientation! She and I became really good friends during our missions trip last year, and I've been trying to persuade her for months to come to my school, so I'm thrilled that she's coming!

Libellés : ,