lundi 22 septembre 2003

Here am I. Send me!

We had a great chapel service today on Isaiah 6 and it refueled my passion for reaching the lost and for missions. I'm facing a rather difficult decision right now. I was supposed to help lead the missions team to Montréal this year but plans have changed and I've been asked to go to El Salvador instead. I'm struggling to figure out if God is calling me to help serve in this country. As someone said earlier today, "I don't want to go for my purposes, I want to go for God's glory". And I need to make sure that this is where God is sending me to.

Well I've been putting off a paper that's due tomorrow for a while now. Procrastination has still got a reign on my life, unfortunately. *Sidenote* I need to reread C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters". Anyways, on an unrelated topic, this post made me smile today. It reminds me of the anticipation and the hope my friends and I have in our lives. I sometimes forget that Christians all over the world go through this too!

Libellés :