samedi 27 septembre 2003

Feeling diseased

Class was great this morning; I can't wait to be a church member now! The video concept worked well too (we got out an hour earlier) and I get to talk to the editor about it soon (and possibly help out on the other ones too!). Afterwards, I got to go to a play my friend is acting in and someone else I know who is technical directing it: The Diseased Vignettes. It was hilarious and the second act just had us rolling with laughter! They have their final show tonight @ 7:30pm so if you want to see an excellent play about a hypochondriac and a chronophobiac, make sure to go to the Engineered Air Theatre. Here's a review :)

Jeremy wrote about the film festival today which I completely forgot about until I read his blog. I'm trying to find information on tickets for non-CIFF members, but I can't find any... which isn't good since I want to go to a few films! The great thing is that all of the venues are downtown - in pretty close proximity to each other. There's a film I want to see in the Youth Film Series called "What Do You Believe?" but I'm wondering if it's only for school screenings. I'd also like to see the "Hot Shorts", "Seeing is Believing", and "Bonhoeffer". That would be cool if I could see all that!