lundi 18 août 2003

Shakespeare in the Park

"Do you bite your thumb at me, Sir?"
"I do bite my thumb, Sir."
"Do you bite your thumb at us, Sir?"
"Is the law of our side if I say ay?"
"No."
"No, Sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, Sir, but I bite my thumb, Sir."


That was an excellent play that I saw tonight. It was all of Shakespeare's greatest fight scenes all put together into one night. Great fun :) They even had the St. Crispin's Day speech (English 20 all over again!) and little kids with pool noodles. And a little boy who was sitting beside me cried out "BUM!" every time an actor fell and he could see their behind, so cute!

Well work was work so I hung out with one of the admin. assists from church for a bit; she was also the one who I attended the play with. Rissa, our really cool communications person, gave me the low-down of dilemmas with in-laws (sounds like a movie huh?). Hmm let's see, my best friend called me on my cell from Québec today, needless to say there was a lot of static and interference! Oh and after the play I went to visit my friend Kim who got a job at a funky bookstore downtown. I also found out that this Christian arts group my friend Dan is involved with, is holding an Open Mic on Thursday night on the roof of this bookstore! I also got my timetable from college today. I'm pretty happy although my schedule looks almost exactly like it did fall semester last year. Anyways, my legs are so tired now so I better get to bed!

Libellés :