lundi 25 août 2003

I love my church!

Church was great yesterday, Pastor Tim gave an excellent sermon yesterday on thinking about whatever is worthy of praise. It's been so long since I've sat and participated in a worship service without having to do tech. One downfall for me though is that I'm always distracted by it no matter what. Gary told me that I would never sit through a service the same again without noticing glitches or mistakes or what should be happening, etc. It's so true! I remember cringing constantly yesterday when the camera control (remote and live) was jerky and unplanned, esp. during the special music. Oh well, I should learn not to be so critical!

Hmm, something neat I found while randomly surfing the web; someone wrote this about my church: "I will be attending [church name here]... it is well spoken of and I look forward to being home there." How cool is that?! I'm glad September's almost here; extended worship comes back! I have to admit, those are my favourite nights at church, when we have a night of nothing but worship, straight from the heart...

Let the earth rejoice
Singing with one voice
Let the people cry
Holy holy Lord
Every creature sing
Praises to the King
All creation cry
Holy is the Lord
- Sonicflood "Cry Holy"


And Sunday afternoons after church is always fun! My best friend and I went to the Olive Garden (one of my favourite restaurants) for lunch and then to a car show! I learned quite a lot from her dad's car expertise, even if I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have :)

Libellés : ,