dimanche 17 août 2003

First day of camp

Since it was a week ago that I left for camp, I will write about it now (besides, I don't think I'll be getting the pictures till September). So here was last Sunday in point-form:
- slept in a bit and didn't get up till noon
- got to the church at about 2:30pm (when all the leaders had to be there)
- was in charge of registration (anyone see a trend here?)
- prayer time before we all left
- rode in the truck with Mike
- 3 hour road trip with a quick stop in between
- chaos getting all the kids into their cabins and giving them t-shirts
- pizza dinner *mmm*
- loved my cabin! I had Nickkie, Marcy, Julie, Carol and Mandy :)
- late night Capture the Flag - Bri and I had a killer strategy!
- sleep... with an uncomfortable pillow

Hmm that's all that I remember from Sunday! But don't worry, the next few days will be a lot more detailed!

Libellés :