lundi 7 juillet 2003

Worst day ever

I am still in shock from what happened today, it was definitely the worst day ever. It started out fine but ended up being horrible. Today was the first day for seven of our camps and so that just made things worse.

First off, we realized that our order from Staples didn't come in and we were missing a ton of masking tape, so I had to go to the convenience store to get some. That was alright but things just went downhill from there.

I ended having the temper-tantrum kids at soccer camp and they just tested me all morning, trying to see how far away they could get with throwing fits. Normally, I can work with little kids, but I've never had kids who acted like this. It was quite the morning so hopefully the rest of this week will only get better.

Afterwards, I drove my friend who was with me to our skate camp to do registrations and along the way, I almost got in an accident. It would have been totally my fault, due to my stupidity and lack of judgment and I even got reprimanded by other drivers who saw me changing lanes and practically hitting someone. I was really shaken after that and I felt so terrible because I felt responsible for my friend's safety as well.

Then when we finished registrations, I took my friend out for lunch and I almost got in another accident downtown. Again, my fault because I did something completely dumb. I feel like the biggest idiot on earth and I don't think I should even drive. My friend was so terrified, she decided to take transit home. Smart girl.

I really don't want to drive tomorrow; I am still shaken up and I've been feeling so sick all night. I don't think in the three years I've been driving that I've done such stupid things before, and twice in the same day! My parents are not happy and so I'll be taking transit tomorrow, thankfully.

Please pray that when I get behind the wheel again, that I'll have a good sense of judgment and that I'll have the wisdom to drive carefully. I am so terrified at myself and I am carrying so much guilt from almost hurting my friend twice. I don't even know what to say... and what God is thinking about what happened. I just thank Him so much for protecting us and that He prevented both accidents from happening. God's hand was definitely upon the car and I am so thankful to be alive and okay.

Libellés :