vendredi 25 juillet 2003

TGIF

What happens when you haven't eaten for almost 18 hours and you've gotten little sleep? You get a grumpy driver. That's what it felt like today. I wasn't too happy having to drive from work to church to skate camp back to work and then church again. And on top of that, Wendy's doesn't open till 10am in the morning!! That just seemed so ridiculous to me. I wanted to get a Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad but they weren't even open yet! So I basically starved all day till I got home at about 6. Oh well at least it's Friday!

Remember TGIF on ABC way back then? When they had stuff like Full House, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Step by Step, etc.? Sigh, the good old family entertainment. I was upset when they took that away. It seems like everything on TV now has to do with "Reality TV", whether it be battling nature (Survivor 9 anyone?), finding "true love" (yeah right) or getting money. Emphasis on the true love vs. money now. It's so sickening to even think of all that crud. No wonder all I end up watching now are TV shows from when I was little, when the shows and the writing were at least creative and entertaining. At least with reading, you have a more vast selection of things to choose from, where you can fill your mind with much better thoughts and ideas :)

Libellés : ,