samedi 5 juillet 2003

Owwie...

I hurt all over. I must have slept funny because I woke up with aches on one side. And then to add to that, first thing I had to do when I got to work this morning was carry about 12 or so heavy boxes full of t-shirts upstairs. Afterwards, it was mostly eyestrain from looking at the computer all day. Neither of these are good if I have to film a wedding tomorrow! Oh God, please have mercy on this weak, frail body.

Sleep... that is what I need. I don't know how I am going to survive next week and this weekend, even. YAHOO. It's the world's greatest outdoor show. And if I had more energy, I would muster up a heartier yeehaw but I am just missing that right now. Who knows, maybe I'll get my energy boost first thing tomorrow, when I'll need it most :)

Whoops, I just complained for a bit there *snap*! I should really do what all the guys at church are doing, wearing an elastic band on your wrist which you snap every time you do something you shouldn't do. No more complaining from me! Night!

Libellés :