samedi 19 juillet 2003

Of all the things...

There is some sort of little tiny bug crawling on my laptop keyboard, going in and under the keys! Oh brother, I hope it'll come out soon. I don't think it's good that it can get in there! Where would it go?!

Anyways, I found out where the wedding was, but I guess in the news today, a major car crash took place near that area. Scary, I heard that it was a 10 car pileup :( Not good!

That reminds me... I really dislike tailgaters. When did going the speed limit seem wrong? I feel like if I don't speed up, then they'll ram into me, so I'm forced to go faster. And when I don't, I get all the rude gestures that come along with a car, it seems. Perfectly civilized people can be so scary behind the wheel; I guess I'm just one of them. But the funny thing is that church parking lots apparently get a lot of road rage too. Well maybe not funny, it's pretty hypocritical... but ironic since you would think that churches would be where people are on their best behaviour.

We talked about that a few times at church and at school, how so many Christians lead a double life and how hypocrisy is so prevalent among us. It's so bad because we show non-Christians how we don't even live up to what we believe in, so how can we expect others to?

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."
-Matthew 23:27-28


On the other hand, the church is still a body of sinners who all fall short of the glory of God, something I'm sure all Christians have demonstrated quite well at times in their lives. I know I have!

I don't think that bug is coming out....

Libellés :