lundi 21 juillet 2003

Mondays

Just found out that the sister of one of our worship singers at church is on Canadian Idol tonight :) I will definitely watch and vote if I can (I think it's toll-free). Her name is Sharon Vanden Enden so cheer her on!

Anyways, Mondays are such a bizarre day. I think more things go wrong in my life on Mondays than on any other day. Maybe that's because it follows Sunday (the best day of the week!). I just don't know why I'm always out of it on Mondays! Oh well, it's only 1/7th of my life so I won't let it get to me.

Every day I'm giving You everything
Every thought, every word, every song I sing
It ain't no matter what life may bring
I lay it down
Everyday You make sense of me in the midst of my insanity
Give me hope, give me love, give me strength, make me free
Every day of my life
- Joy Williams "Every Day"

Libellés :