jeudi 31 juillet 2003

I can't think of a title right now!

Thus starts my title-less post.

Well today was cleanup day at the office. Kate and Mike went to go clean up the warehouse and then afterwards, we all cleaned out the storage room. It was a total mess, with t-shirts and basketballs everywhere. Kate was pretty ingenious; she taped all the basketballs she could to the CD tower. And uh, I suppose that was it. I spent my lunchtime watching these cartoons and sorting through some photos when I was finished. It was a pretty usual day except that our videographer, Jord, is leaving to go back to Saskatchewan tomorrow and Kate will be done working next week and I probably won't see her till next summer or not even. At least I'll get to see the other two Mikes at school everyday. It's so weird though because we have such a great staff and I've really connected with all these different people, and then within two weeks, it'll all dissolve and everyone will be moving on to various things. That just hit me right now. I suppose I've been used to working with all these people for so long now that I've forgotten I won't be seeing them anymore after August ('cept for Mike and Mike). I'll miss everyone that I've been working with this summer though! :(

Libellés :