mardi 29 juillet 2003

Camp!!

It seems that camp has found me once again... tough thing to elude :) But I don't mind, I get to be a counselor again this summer for senior high camp! I'm looking forward to it, I found out that there are a few of my kids from life group in my cabin. It will be so much fun, being in the mountains spending time in creation and with kids. I just couldn't imagine my summer without it now! Although I hope that I won't get egged and dragged through the grass like I was last summer at jr high camp. Let's just say that I'm not a fan of Yuck Time at all....

I just had another bowl of cereal. I'm beginning to think that I am a typical college student now, where such foods like cereal is a staple for mealtime. Speaking of which, I stumbled across a hilarious comic strip a little while ago and have been reading it for a few hours now. You will be addicted!

Something cool that happened on June 1st (a while ago!)... a celebrity sighting :) I must have a sad life if I feel I have to comment on these, but hey it's not something that happens everyday. Considering the context it was in... but my lips are sealed regarding that. I could be wrong but my friend Gozo and I were pretty certain that this guy was at our church attending the evening service! We were standing behind him in the church foyer chattering away about an iced cap when Gozo was like, "Hey... that guy looks familiar, I think I saw him on TV!" And for the next few minutes, we kept trying to place him somewhere and she finally figured it out. And we're 90% certain it's him. Hehe talk about funny things that happen at church. I don't know why I just remembered this now but hey it's something to add to this blog :)

Libellés : ,