dimanche 22 juin 2003

The Start of... Something

Hello, welcome to my brand new blog. I've been reading so many for a while now that I decided to start my own and have a little corner of the web to write what's going on in my life rather than read about everyone else's interesting lives :) Although I do have to say that mine can be pretty dull on most days, like right now. Rather than working on my term paper, I the procrastinator, will try and get this blog going. It will probably take a bit, but better late than never. Anyways, welcome and thanks for stopping by. I'm rather anxious to see how this all looks now, so I will be going. That and the fact that I have an early shift tomorrow!

Oh yes. The title for my blog comes from a line in the song "Over My Head" by my favourite music group Starfield. To me, that line is an expression of the way I feel whenever I worship God, how it's such an overwhelming sensation to be in His presence and to praise His name forever and evermore. It's such a beautiful way of proclaming the glory of God!

Libellés :