lundi 23 juin 2003

Procrastination... once again

Sigh, trying to learn all these codes in one night can be fun yet frustrating at the same time. I'll be honest, I haven't done any website coding since the good old days of Computer Club, and now I'm finding that everything I learned was maybe a tiny fraction (if even) to what's out there now. I don't mind though, I like learning new things :)

Well again, I haven't started my paper yet. I plan to right after I finish this page to the best of my ability... at least get rid of all the mistakes I've made thus far! But I better not procrastinate too much, it's my only fourth year course so if I do pretty badly in this class, it won't be good. At least I wasn't late this morning though! Things went pretty smoothly surprisingly; we got to play one of my favourite songs during church, Audio Adrenaline's "Hands and Feet"! And then I watched a pretty strange movie this afternoon with my best friend, "The Other Side of Heaven". It started off fine but then we realized that it was a Mormon missionary movie, which I guess we had our suspicions about but nonetheless it was a clean flick, more than I can say about all the movies out there right now.

So something from my Daily Bread reading yesterday that I should really apply to my life:

If you shirk today's tasks, you increase tomorrow's burdens.

I guess I better get started on my paper! Have a good night! And if there are funny looking things on my page, ignore them... I'll be back after I'm done my paper (pray for me!) to fix them.

Libellés :