jeudi 26 juin 2003

Please disregard this page... for now

Well I spent some time flip-flopping the backgrounds around on this blog so that it wasn't too pink but now it looks funny. Everything has to be bold in order to read it, so I'm considering changing it altogether again. But I need to get off the net because I've been on for so long and I only have one line so I will try and do this another time. Plus I need to brush up on my previous coding skills and literally learn tons of new stuff!

Pray for some of my friends please. One of them has a sick sister and grandpa and the other has a dad who just lost his job for being a Christian. That would be so appreciated.

Sorry this blog is an eyesore right now. I will do my best to make it decent-looking. Remember, I'm done school now! Although summer is gearing up and camps are starting next week, ahh! Also pray that they get full because right now, they are far from it. Going to go get some spaghetti now and watch "One Fine Day". I hope it's good, the commercial for it seemed alright. Bye!

Libellés :