vendredi 27 juin 2003

Let the little children come...

It's late and I should already be in bed because I have work tomorrow but I am up reading a blog, actually the blog of a person who inspired me to start my own. I've never met her but I can totally relate to a lot of her posts... and the neat thing is that she's in youth ministry too! Anyways, I feel I should credit her with a link, so lo and behold, it is mikao's world.

It just hit me that my blog looks extremely juvenile. And I almost felt ashamed for it. But these comforting words helped me to realize that things like this just don't matter in the eternal perspective.

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:3-4

So no matter what this blog looks like, as long as it's pleasing to God, that's all that counts. And I want to honour Him with every word I speak and post. God bless :)

Libellés :