mardi 24 juin 2003

Lamentations (Hesitations?)

Okay, okay. I got started last night and wrote two pages! Only 13 or so left now... it's going to be a long night! I'm sure you're pretty tired of hearing me talk about my paper though, so I suppose I should talk about something else. I was sick this morning for a bit and wanted to go home so badly but I ended up staying which was alright since there was no one in the office.

I feel I have to lament about something though... and I only will because otherwise I'll get angry about it and actually blow up about it in front of someone (not good). I feel totally replaced by someone in one of the ministries I used to work in. It's a bit hard for me to accept because I was so indispensable while I worked there and now it's this other person who's been there shorter than I have and is getting all the attention. I guess this is the jealousy that God warns us against, something I have to get rid of from my life. It's just hard knowing that I'm no longer needed or even wanted and especially in a church!!! But I know I have to let it go because:

[Love] is not rude, it is not self-­seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Whoever said being a Christian was easy must have been joking! But there is hope yet because greater is He that is in me than is the one in the world :)

Be back soon, Blogger is getting quite addicting! I'm going to play around for a bit and add some stuff if I can... but I will give myself only 20 minutes!!

Libellés :