jeudi 26 juin 2003

Hallelujah! God is great!

Great news! I finished my papers! It took till me till 6 in the morning to get them done, but they are done! I think I must have listened to Starfield's album about 10 or so times last night. I think if I were stranded on a desert island, "Tumbling After" is the one CD I would bring with me that I could listen to over and over and over.... :) But I must say, now it truly feels like summer, without having to worry about papers or marks or anything!!! Bring on the sunshine (but not too much; I hate tanning and the sensation of heat)!

So... I talked to my best friend and she said that my blog is way too pink! She commented on how the blog looks like it would belong to a girly-girl, which I definitely am not. However it is late and I crave some sleep so I will spend some time tomorrow night changing it completely to make it reflect more of who I am.

I got to go to work late this morning so I spent some time with my mum watching The Price is Right on TV. It's a fun show, definitely forces you to know your grocery prices, but I dislike how they keep airing medicine commercials and ads for wills and funeral plots. Do the advertisers assume that everyone watching the show is either sick or dying? It's a very depressing thought, to know that I'm watching a show that's targeted by advertisers going after the dying!

So now that summer is gearing up, I'm excited about what's coming! I get to film a wedding again, be a technical director for a few church services, help at a soccer camp and go to camp barbeques! I guess it's pretty busy since I'm working too, oh, and I also have to fill out some applications to get into this program I've been thinking and praying about for a while.

Anyways, I was listening to the radio and I heard an awesome song by Cadet called "Nobody", here's the chorus:

I try to reach the clouds,
they try to shoot me down
I can feel the doubt
but there ain't nobody taking me out.


And I thought, life is just that. We all strive for the best but many times we fall short. However, as a Christian, I feel that no one can take me out, because God is in control and even though I'm surrounded by doubt, God is there to lift me up. He is so faithful and I have so much hope in life because of Him!

Be back tomorrow... with a different look to this blog!

Libellés : ,