lundi 23 juin 2003

Did I mention I procrastinate?

Hello again, I'm back... and I still haven't started my paper! Although I do have to say this shouldn't surprise anybody who knows me. I will, however get started after I finish this post and add some stuff to my page. I wish I had more time for learning all this fun computer stuff, but alas I have to work. Which was actually really good today; God has been so faithful in providing for us :) He totally answered our prayers today and I'm excited for what will come the rest of this week! So keep us in your prayers and we'll see how things go the first week of camp!

So we finally set the date for the viewing party at church. It took a while but now I can actually anticipate when it will be coming. We will get to watch the telecast and our live production tape for the Vibe Awards in about a week! I can't wait, I've been waiting almost a month for this!! It's too bad that it's illegal to copy the tape though; I wanted to show my friends what I got to do since none of them came :(

I suppose I should end this soon and get started on my exegetical paper on a pretty cool topic: Jesus' High Priestly Prayer. It's too bad it has to be over 15 pages! I believe that length should not matter in a paper. Of course it would be ridiculous to hand in a 1-page research paper but I think a 5-page paper that is written well can express just as much as a 10-page paper. Because everyone knows that long papers just get tedious after a while, and then you can usually pick up on when the student starts to ramble and repeat themselves. Not like I've ever done that before *grin*.

Be back tomorrow and hopefully with the good news that I am done my paper!! Pray that God will give me the words I need to communicate His truth and to be an instrument He uses through whom He is glorified :D

Libellés :