samedi 28 juin 2003

Any other surprises?

Wow, yearbook actually went pretty well today! I finished all my pages so now I'm finally finished!! But what a year it's been: our editor was quarantined for a few weeks, one of our photographers lost her camera for a few months (it ended up being in her pastor's sock bin???), our editor then had to leave a month early for her missions trips, we had a major turnaround of staff halfway through the year (including our co-editor's departure and losing about 2 or 3 others), our computer kept shutting down on us as we were in the middle of working, our layout/photographer guy left for Sri Lanka for a few months, we lost a ton of important pictures, our computer then got hacked into and everything was corrupt (we thought we lost EVERYTHING!) so the hard drive had to be sent away to be completely wiped out, and I ended up being the only one in town after that to continue working on the yearbook. So needless to say, it's been a stressful year. And next year, I'll be the editor so I'm wondering what other challenges will come our way!

I have to wake up early tomorrow morning and watch my friend technical direct so I can learn more and get some experience in doing so. I'm not very aggressive so this may serve to be a problem! But I'll learn and it'll be all good. Speaking of which, I know 6 people who got a year older yesterday, crazy!! And the bad news is, I totally forgot :( Sorry!

"May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."
- Hebrews 13:20-21


I used this verse a while back when I was talking about God's glory with my life group....

Libellés :